Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
blackbeardthemeercat  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 3:10:06 AM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)

I am very happy to help with any questions relating directly to my product, Veiny Wet Cock. please be as clear as you can about the problem you are encountering and I will do my best to help you.

Please be polite, I know some problems with products can be frustrating but I do not respond to angry aggressive or abusive posts.

I can not ,of course, help with general queries about how to use Daz3d , lighting set ups or other addons if it doesn't relate directly to Veiny Wet Cock, but asking in other forums here and at daz3d will often get answers and youtube has loads of good tutorial videos, that's how I learned.

I hope you are enjoying Veiny Wet Cock.and I look forward to launching new products soon

E

Edited by user Tuesday, July 24, 2018 3:29:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

inquire  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 2:39:02 PM(UTC)
inquire

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I posted this in the Wish List for products, but as you're working with G8 gens, I'd also like to call your attention to it. I'd like for someone to make foreskin morphs for the G8 gens (and maybe also for the G3 gens, though that would probably be a separate product). There are foreskins supplied by some vendors, and the DAZ G8 gens does have a "click on" and a "click off" for uncircumcised gens.
But what I'm talking about is a foreskin addition that would allow a long foreskin, one that would drape below the head of the glans. And, additionally, a foreskin that would open up a bit, and that could be stretched, even open, and could be opened fairly wide. It would be great if it could take it's color and texture from the particular model's gens. Any chance that you would make a model like that?
blackbeardthemeercat  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 6:16:35 PM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

When i was developing Veiny Wet Cock I did try making some foreskin morphs in Zbrush,. My attempts were not good enough for a commercial product, its a complicated bit of anatomy that I couldnt get working satisfactorily, Maybe one day Ill crack it and if I do Ill make it available here

Edited by user Sunday, July 29, 2018 4:10:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ProtocolZero  
#4 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2018 2:52:29 PM(UTC)
ProtocolZero

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Any chance of getting a G3M version? Thanks...
blackbeardthemeercat  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 5:50:00 AM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

I did consider a G3M version however I decided not to pursue it. Unlike the female where the gens is exactly the same model in G3 as G8 the male genital in genesis 3 is a different model to genesis 8 and so would involve many hours extra work for which I simply dont have the energy for and the returns couldn't justify the time. I personally much prefer the Genesis 8 models they are better meshes in my opinion and before very long even they will be replaced by genesis 9 anyway. I know a lot of people still use gen3 and there is a market but I hardly ever do now so no sorry dont hold your breath
SnarltheWerewolf  
#6 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 6:11:09 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
I think you have your information wrong.

They're exactly the same gens. You can actually open up the unencrypted morph files and just change "Genesis 3" to "Genesis 8" and vice versa and they work on the other gens. Same UV too.
thanks 1 user thanked SnarltheWerewolf for this useful post.
blackbeardthemeercat on 7/30/2018(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat  
#7 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 6:52:17 AM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

really , OK I thought it was a slightly different mesh,yes I know about editing the morph files after un-compressing them, I did have a look at it some time ago and thought it was a bit different but I could be mistaken Ill look into again it thanks, If that is the case then a G3 update maybe feasible
SnarltheWerewolf  
#8 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2018 7:05:20 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
No worries. Daz just recycled G3M/F's gens for G8. No point in cheating yourself out of additional sales since so many people still use G3 ;-)
rbug02  
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 5, 2018 7:32:54 AM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ProtocolZero Go to Quoted Post
Any chance of getting a G3M version? Thanks...

Originally Posted by: blackbeardthemeercat Go to Quoted Post
really , OK I thought it was a slightly different mesh,yes I know about editing the morph files after un-compressing them, I did have a look at it some time ago and thought it was a bit different but I could be mistaken Ill look into again it thanks, If that is the case then a G3 update maybe feasible

Ok well this inspired me to try and see if it could be done. And YES!!! it can.

Ok with that being said I had to do some manipulations to get the textures to work on G3 

1... I loaded both G3m and G8M with respective gens

2... Then I applied the Eroticalist-Veiny-Wet-Cock-V1 to both figures.

3... Then I applied the Eroticalist-Veiny-Wet-Cock-V1 cock textures and wet textures to the G8M shell.

4... Going into Surface tab and selecting each shell i put on G3 and selected G3MGenitalia_Genitalia, this had to be converted to Iray.

I then selected the same for G8M and copied each texture from G8M to G3M shells. it worked perfectly.

5... I then decided to put it to the real test I used the poses from the  G8 folder to pose the G3 gens, that also worked as you can see this is pose Erection. I went through all of them and they all will work on G3M.

So Hope this answers all the questions that were put forth.....

Eroticalist great product and very versitile thanks

I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
thanks 1 user thanked rbug02 for this useful post.
5200north on 8/17/2018(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat  
#10 Posted : Monday, August 6, 2018 4:23:41 PM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

Ok well this inspired me to try and see if it could be done. And YES!!! it can.

Eroticalist great product and very versitile thanks

great that is valuable research to me, well done. Ill look into a G3 addon maybe, thanks very much

Kgpx  
#11 Posted : Friday, January 18, 2019 3:36:44 PM(UTC)
Kgpx

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Any progress on this? I'd rather have a out of the box product than working my way through every time I'd like to use VWC 8 on G3.

blackbeardthemeercat  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2019 12:04:15 PM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

Hi its in the pipeline yes but no release date yet, I have been working on other unrelated projects but I think I have some time now to develop this as a G3MALE product soon
thanks 1 user thanked blackbeardthemeercat for this useful post.
Kgpx on 2/11/2019(UTC)
haruchai  
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2019 3:12:44 PM(UTC)
haruchai

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 58 post(s)

Adding my support for a G3M version of this. Just come across it for G8 and bought it but I still use G3 mainly and would purchase in a shot :)