Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Meipe  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 12:22:14 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1225 time(s) in 611 post(s)

Hi everyone,

Ok, about to submit another update... Futalicious for G8F v. 0.3 and a new release: Roasty for G8F. Other updates will follow!
Well, I know I said in the forums that the Roasty G3F update will work for G8F too, but I had to change planning while doing it, so they will be two separate products.

About having both balls and vag... it will need another graft. Roasty mesh do not allow it. But it will allow instead... well, let's keep it secret for the moment, you'll soon see what's under cisels! ;)
Now two important note:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----->  Roasty for G8F NEEDS the 0.3 update of Futalicious, otherwise it will simply not work  <------
                    ...so
---->  REMEMBER to download and install Futalicious 0.3 before using Roasty for G8F!!! ;) <-----
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----> Futalicious internal names have been edited, in order to support Collada. Now, it's a breeze to export to Blender, for instance. But... old FTL poses have to be updated. Instructions are included, and content providers have been mailed (Xameva, for instance).  <------

FTL 0.3 installs side-by side with older FTL, so you'll be able to use all old presets and poses.

Some of the new stuff:
-Added several new morphs;
-Updated WM to 0.3 G8M standard with some further bulge improvements (bulge maps, JCMs, etc).
-Added better rigidity map;
-Added support for many FBM;
-Added 'Leg Crease' and 'Rectum 2' bones;
-Updated the 'Material copy' script to automaticaly select the correct UV set on the graft (if included), to provide better information on the copied materials, and to support Roasty if present;
-Updated the main UVs that is used on the shell by default for a new optimized standard that will be shared with all G3/G8 v3+ versions of Dicktator and Futalicious.
-Updated materials presets, with full v3 Dicktator and Futalicious compatibility. IRAY presets are set for 4.10 DAZ Uber shaders (with dual Lobe specularity);
-Updated cumshots and the shaft bondage;
-Edited bones internal names to support Collada export.
-Added morphs to shaft bondage in order to support Roasty Shape;
-Added a script to fix Roasty bones when deformed by unsupported FBM;
...etc, etc, etc...
It had been  time-consuming to polish and to test it all again and again! So I hadn't enough time to add new bonuses. Maybe it's for the best, I have a long list of things that deserve a full juicy expansion pack.

Meipe attached the following image(s):
1_FutaliciousG8F_Main.jpg
Main_g8f.jpg
matt  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 3:11:09 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Cool, looking forward to it. When do you think the v0.3 update for G3F Futalicious will drop, or is it still in the works?

deepandsilent3dx  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 4:22:24 PM(UTC)
deepandsilent3dx

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
About having both balls and vag... it will need another graft. Roasty mesh do not allow it. But it will allow instead... well, let's keep it secret for the moment, you'll soon see what's under cisels!

I was hoping and waiting so hard!!

Meipe  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:32:10 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: deepandsilent3dx Go to Quoted Post

About having both balls and vag... it will need another graft. Roasty mesh do not allow it. But it will allow instead... well, let's keep it secret for the moment, you'll soon see what's under cisels!

I was hoping and waiting so hard!!

Argh, I know, lol. The geometry of Roasty realy don't allow it. But the new graft will come soon enough I hope!

Meipe  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:37:29 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post

Cool, looking forward to it. When do you think the v0.3 update for G3F Futalicious will drop, or is it still in the works?

Well, it's finished. Only problem is that I wanted to release it in the same moment of the Roasty 0.3 update (finished), the UV set expansion pack (finished), and Stereo Love updated to the new grafts... Only this last one is still under cisels.

thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
matt on 3/8/2018(UTC)
millerbastian8  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 1, 2018 12:09:18 PM(UTC)
millerbastian8

Hey, any updates on ball+vag+dick Futalicious?
Not to stress you, but I bet the whole 3DX world is eagerly waiting for the only true full-package futa gen!
Meipe  
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2018 1:18:56 AM(UTC)
Meipe

manekineko  
#8 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 7:33:21 AM(UTC)
manekineko

so, i'm pretty interested in this roasty add-on (and ofc futalicious too). but i don't use females, what i had in mind was more an hermaphrodite/"special intersex" male, i dunno, alien, angel, lab creation - whatevs. BUT since this is a graft it wont work on G8M i guess? any idea if i can just parent it and have it look acceptable?

i do have the free transgender morph making G8F like a male, but since i have no other morphs for G8F which i never use except with said morph, the body/face shaping is pretty limited, and i have no textures either apart from the base and 2-3 free ones. not investing $$ in female stuff. so the few intersex/trans G8F "males" i created were not exactly thrilling, but ok they had tiny boobs and male gear...

or, any plans to create a male version? - because with the roasty, it would be an awesome super interesting change to the endless series of megadicks in all shapes & variations seen everywhere... 

Meipe  
#9 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 10:43:21 AM(UTC)
Meipe

manekineko  
#10 Posted : Friday, May 11, 2018 6:15:02 PM(UTC)
manekineko

Well, Roasty can graft on G8M Dicktator, but not fitting well, as the bones and figure height are different. I'll think about converting it!

i don't have (nor want) dicktator.. guess what, it's unbelievable i know, but i'm happy with the normal sized G8 dick XD - or just kicking out the limits over 100% works fine if needed ^^

but a male version of the roasty, that would be sweet nectar from heaven <3 - and an instant buy!

Meipe  
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 12, 2018 11:34:39 AM(UTC)
Meipe

manekineko  
#12 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 8:17:56 AM(UTC)
manekineko

Problem is that Roasty is a graft of Futalicious; it could be easily converted to be a graft of Dicktator, but in order to make it a graft of another dick, it would need to be completely rebuilt. :/

sure, i realized roasty was an addon to futalicious and was ready to buy both ofc - i actually wishlisted the bundle until i thought of asking for a male version first. so if you made a male version of roasty, it would mean a male version of futalicious.. like, a male dick.. for males XDD. still, i really prefer a shape like futalicious than dicktator - latter is just too ginormous. i'd buy the Malicious with Roasty addon immediately!

maybe it's easier to convert futalicious to G8M, and then you wouldn't have to modify the roasty (much, or at all)?

matt  
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 9:16:10 AM(UTC)
matt

Originally Posted by: manekineko Go to Quoted Post

Problem is that Roasty is a graft of Futalicious; it could be easily converted to be a graft of Dicktator, but in order to make it a graft of another dick, it would need to be completely rebuilt. :/

sure, i realized roasty was an addon to futalicious and was ready to buy both ofc - i actually wishlisted the bundle until i thought of asking for a male version first. so if you made a male version of roasty, it would mean a male version of futalicious.. like, a male dick.. for males XDD. still, i really prefer a shape like futalicious than dicktator - latter is just too ginormous. i'd buy the Malicious with Roasty addon immediately!

maybe it's easier to convert futalicious to G8M, and then you wouldn't have to modify the roasty (much, or at all)?

Dicktator and Futalicious both load about the same size, and they can be scaled down EASILY. Don't let the monster sizes in the promo images keep you from purchasing!

Meipe  
#14 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 7:07:50 AM(UTC)
Meipe

matt  
#15 Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 11:57:43 AM(UTC)
matt

Are you still planning on converting Stereo Love to work with G3M and Dicktator?

manekineko  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:51:19 AM(UTC)
manekineko

i finally took another look at dicktator for G8M.. not so bad, and wayyy beyond comparison with the standard G8M gens after all, not just monster-sized and bulging blobs ^^. also coming with butt stuff, which would make a sorely needed extra anus product redundant.. and the cool cage & shots look great too. so dicktator G8M is coming on the top of my list too! means a roasty graft for dicktator would make a lot more sense than futalicious for males & would be very appreciated!

btw - totally offtopic but i dunno where to ask otherwise - i've seen a double dick for some female (G8F??), and i searched for a male double here + on goggle.. to not avail. anyone knows if there's one, or could that be an idea for a future product (with alternate non-monstrous/blobby morphs)?

Edited by user Tuesday, May 15, 2018 4:54:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SnarltheWerewolf  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 7:27:22 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Hey Meipe, any update on the UV expansion set add-on for g3m/g8m? My wallet is ready, willing and able ;-)

- Snarl
Meipe  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 11:21:40 AM(UTC)
Meipe

SnarltheWerewolf  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 15, 2018 5:33:03 PM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Awesome :D

Can't wait to get my hands on it.
manekineko  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:04:08 PM(UTC)
manekineko

sooo.. i'm back, and i had a look at new stuff.
i know it's been months since we talked about this - but it seems finally there wasn't any new roasty integration/version created for dicktator G8M or G3M in the meantime.. amirite? still can't have males with both organs then.. TT