Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tlusko  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 7:47:23 PM(UTC)
tlusko

Hello Davo,

Would you possibly be doing a conversion for this older set you have created?  I was hoping to use this for part of a game I am developing.

Thanks
davo  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 7:50:54 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Hi tlusko,

I don't do the DS conversions, the person to best ask would be freeone1, he's been doing all the DS legacy stuff for davo products.

Hope this helps :-)
Cheers,

Davo
tlusko  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 7:58:01 PM(UTC)
tlusko

I did see that you mentioned that in another post but I was not sure.

Thanks
freeone1  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 10:27:10 PM(UTC)
freeone1

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Greetings Tlusko I could look into that one for you. If you don't mind telling me a little more about this game your developing.
UserPostedImage
tlusko  
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 5:52:22 PM(UTC)
tlusko

That would be great if you could look into it. I have an idea for a spanking game theme no major details yet just ideas of how I might put it together. I liked the spanking assets you had for sale on the site that was why I wanted to ask you about converting them. I like the spanking wheel as I have not been able to find anything like that anywhere.
I am a programmer for a company in michigan and I have been developing some erotic adult games on the side. If you are curious about my development I have my site where I post finish products and new stuff I show on deviant art. Here some links if you would like to see.
http://innervisionwebdev...ment.com/pcapps/apps.php
https://tlusko01.deviantart.com/
tlusko  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 9:51:31 AM(UTC)
tlusko

Hello Freeone/Davo

I was circling around again about the question I had above. I have the game in progress and was hoping you could convert the spank you very much pack to Daz 4.9. I would be happy to add your name in the credits of the game.

Here is the basics of the game:
You capture women on a map and must craft devices to capture them. I was using a lot of your content to set a lab/industrial setting. You can unlock animations and a lot of other features as you advance in the game.

I am using Construct 2 to build the game and it works on frames and or sprites to show the animations. I thought about unity but I am not going that route with this game. It's more like a point and click erotic adventure game so no 3d assets are involved.

Would you happen to have a contact email where I could talk offline about some custom items?

Thank You
drafter69  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 5:06:19 PM(UTC)
drafter69

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I am curious about the idea of adult games. I am not game savvy and I am curious as to where adult games are sold?
tlusko  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 7, 2018 7:10:47 PM(UTC)
tlusko

Hello drafter69,

There are many people creating games on patron you can find and a big store to purchase adult content at is the dlsite store. They are based in Japan so the only problem is that when something is published they require it to be censored. I have some items available at there store as well.