14 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
UncleMike  
#41 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 1:44:39 PM(UTC)
UncleMike

I can't get this to work at all for me. I have daz 4.10 installed under anatomy it said object not found error when I tried to click the New Gen 8 icon there was a weird ! symbol on it also. I reinstalled everything now it is a blue icon so it looked like it would work but I get this weird silver area and I can't do anything to it.

https://s17.postimg.org/uayivzifj/Gen8_Female.png
WritenWrong  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2017 4:32:02 PM(UTC)
WritenWrong

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
All geocrafts seem to cause an issue with dforce. i still use VWD - so far it is much better.

If you want to use dforce, run the simulation then add the gens. If you removed the gens to run it, make sure to run the script that removes NVG8 from the figure before re-applying.
RobinsonUK  
#43 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 11:17:00 AM(UTC)
RobinsonUK

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 22 post(s)

Hi,

Will there be any "monster gape" morphs or anything like that for this product?

Thanks.

Haddixx44  
#44 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:25:17 PM(UTC)
Haddixx44

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

This post is a continuation of the post by Akireal (Post #21) about artifacts seen during rendering.  I've been having the same problem and my Instance Optimization has always been set to "Speed" so the fix suggested on that post doesn't work for me.  The problem seemed to be showing up at random times so I decided to do a systematic test using a single figure and testing with NGV8, NGV7 and "Headlights for G3F" by Meipe.  Here are my results.

#1 - Problem shows up when I just add NGV8 to the figure

#2 - Problem isn't there when I just add Headlights for G3F

#3 - Problem also isn't there when I just add NGV7 to the figure.  Strange that this works OK but NGV8 doesn't.

#4 - When I add NGV8 AND Headlights for G3F both geographs are messed up.

#5 - Just for fun I switched Instance Optimization to "Memory" and it made the problem worse.

#6 - If I add NGV7 AND Headlights for G3F then I get the problem on the NGV7 geograph but NOT the Headlights one.  

#7 - However, when I remove Headlights for G3F then the problem on the NGV7 geograph goes away.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this or what work-arounds I can use to prevent this from happening?  Its strange that it happens when I just apply the NGV8 to the character but not NGV7 unless I also add the Headlights for G3F. 

Haddixx44 attached the following image(s):
Georgia Test - Page #1.JPG
Georgia Test - Page #2.JPG
Haddixx44  
#45 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2017 2:48:09 PM(UTC)
Haddixx44

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Did a little more experimenting and figured out an easy way to get the problem to appear (at least for me).

1. Restarted the computer (just to start with a clean slate).  Loaded Georgia HD for Victoria 7.  Loaded NGV8.  Moved the default camera onto the figure (so it would move with the figure).  Rendered the scene using default settings and everything was OK.  

2. Moved the figure to the following location (X = -9726, Y = 724.24, Z = -3315, Yrotation = 122.12).  Rerendered and the problem appears.  

Why would it be location dependent?  That makes no sense to me.

Haddixx44 attached the following image(s):
Georgia Test - Page #3.JPG
Georgia Test - Page #4.JPG
nightwolf1982  
#46 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2017 10:40:14 PM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 55 post(s)

Haddixx44:  It's geometry interference from the geoshell.  adjust the mesh offset setting to fix it.

nightwolf1982 attached the following image(s):
NGV8 Offset.jpg
NGV8 Test.jpg
Angelus388  
#47 Posted : Wednesday, December 13, 2017 12:01:23 PM(UTC)
Angelus388

Hello,

any news about Zev0 expansion morphs? is it even planned actually?

I can see there are morphs for Victoria 7 gens but not for victoria 8 yet.

WizArt  
#48 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2017 12:53:49 AM(UTC)
WizArt

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Is it possible to use the product with Sakura 8?

revohevo  
#49 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2018 12:26:29 PM(UTC)
revohevo

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Is there any plan to add V4 UV support in the near future?
jlemus  
#50 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 1:27:31 PM(UTC)
jlemus

I would greatly appreciate it if these were to get support updates

https://www.daz3d.com/mutomorph-hd-for-genesis-8-female

https://www.daz3d.com/sakura-8

https://www.daz3d.com/kayma-for-genesis-8-female

Morlock  
#51 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 7:39:52 PM(UTC)
Morlock

Originally Posted by: UncleMike Go to Quoted Post
I can't get this to work at all for me. I have daz 4.10 installed under anatomy it said object not found error when I tried to click the New Gen 8 icon there was a weird ! symbol on it also. I reinstalled everything now it is a blue icon so it looked like it would work but I get this weird silver area and I can't do anything to it.

https://s17.postimg.org/uayivzifj/Gen8_Female.png

Don't bother if you're trying to get it to work with 3Delight, product is broken. The "3Delight" version loads Iray shaders, even if the script is "matching" a 3Delight material. Have yet to see this product work with a single 3Delight G8F character.

Joshdraco12  
#52 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 9:38:01 PM(UTC)
Joshdraco12

Whenever I try to export a character as an FBX with the gens applied, almost none of the genital morphs export save for a few. Only when I un-parent the gens from the character will it export along with all the morphs.

Anyone know why that is/how to fix?

DeshlabTD  
#53 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 9:40:44 AM(UTC)
DeshlabTD

Has this NGV8 mat issue occurred and what is the fix please. I noticed a couple of the torso trans were @ 2048 and resized them to 4096, but still didn't help. So I did the reinstall several times (several combinations, followed the correct update order, etc) with the same outcome. I have uninstalled every 3fleetwolf product to be certain that this is an isolated thing, as I have the V7 version also (which worked fine). I have installed each update (wish the old were just removed/replaced), but I still can't get the textures to load properly. Has done my head in since purchasing it. Just can't use it til this is resolved. I am seeing it working fine in this forum, so it has to be a simple fix. Any clue would be helpful.

Not sure how to upload a screenshot (this won't paste).... what's the chances of that happening? it worked! :)

DeshlabTD attached the following image(s):
ngv8.jpg
HitmanX3Z  
#54 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2018 5:55:09 PM(UTC)
HitmanX3Z

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I hope for updates for NGV8 G3F Version :)

3feetwolf  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:00:29 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 143 post(s)

Originally Posted by: HitmanX3Z Go to Quoted Post

I hope for updates for NGV8 G3F Version :)

Hi,
I'm making a free new version for NGV8.
In this version, when NGV8 is applied to a character first time, its script will automatically generate textures for this character (diffuse, bump, specular, SSS, normal, displacement) and save these textures to a sub-folder named after the character.
These textures will be used directly instead of regenerated the next time you apply NGV8 to this character.
Moreover, user will be able to use a powerful texture editing tool to customize the desired textures he want and export them to the directory he specify .
This allows the users to flexibly replace the textures of the NGV8.

thanks 1 user thanked 3feetwolf for this useful post.
rrkknight3 on 12/25/2018(UTC)
WritenWrong  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, October 17, 2018 3:05:30 PM(UTC)
WritenWrong

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)

Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post
<p>
Originally Posted by: HitmanX3Z Go to Quoted Post
</p>

<p>I hope for updates for NGV8 G3F Version :)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Hi,<br />
I&#39;m making a free new version for NGV8.<br />
In this version, when NGV8 is applied to a character first time, its script will automatically generate textures for this character (diffuse, bump, specular, SSS, normal, displacement) and save these textures to a sub-folder named after the character.<br />
These textures will be used directly instead of regenerated the next time you apply NGV8 to this character.<br />
Moreover, user will be able to use a powerful texture editing tool to customize the desired textures&nbsp;he want and export them to&nbsp;the directory he specify .<br />
This allows the users to flexibly replace the textures of the NGV8.</p>

I hope we can continue to use existing textures? I have no probs with it as it is.

datwood  
#57 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 1:10:24 AM(UTC)
datwood

Hello,

I'm wondering why the geoshell is separated into layers for the shape, effect, and the color. Why can't this be made into 1 (or at most) 2 layers? Making so many layers with their own UVs creates the problem for the user if they want to manually sculpt the geoshell because then they must sculpt the exact same changes to the base layer (NGV8) AND the color layer which is difficult to do accurately for complex sculpts. For reference I'm trying to do this in Blender and editing the vagina/anus openings to better conform objects.

tldr: why not just make a 1 layer geoshell with material settings that effect the maps on it rather than 3 layers

Maybe there is an easier way for what I'm trying to do and I haven't found it yet :/

Thanks

Edited by user Tuesday, November 27, 2018 3:49:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

maker7K  
#58 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2018 7:04:22 PM(UTC)
maker7K

I bought this product a while back, along with the V7 version and Zevo's morphs.  Instead of waiting for another person to possibly make morphs for 3feetwolf's asset, I tried to create my own.  I imported the product into Blender and posed around the anus for some extra flexibility.  (Not removing or adding any points or verticies)

However, each time I import the morph file, it affects the entire genital region.  It crunches up the labia minora, labia majora, distorts the taint area and shrivels up the inner vagina and rectum like a prune.

Is there a guide out there to assist with creating partial targeted morphs without completely ruining the rest of the model/asset?

glossedsfm  
#59 Posted : Saturday, February 2, 2019 9:44:26 PM(UTC)
glossedsfm

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Hi,

I'm using the New Gens for Victoria 8 and trying to apply tanlines from the product below. Does the NGV8 have some issues with certain tanline products? i'm trying to select the small bikini bottom but the tanline transition lines between the G8 body and the NGV8 doesnt line up. I tried removing the NGV8 and on the base G8F body with the smooth barbie/ken doll genital areas the tanline from the wet and tanned skin product looks ok. I tried out Golden Palace and the material transfer works that comes with the GP fine and the tan line looks seamless. But i dont like the GP and prefer the NGV8 because i cant get the gens to shape that i want with GP.  And also between the anus and vag the tan line on the NGV8 has a horizontal line where its tanned on one side and untanned on the other.

https://www.daz3d.com/we...ns-for-genesis-8-females

mrvoll  
#60 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2019 2:12:21 PM(UTC)
mrvoll

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 7 post(s)

The textures are white for Constance for Tasha 8...