Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Great_Gonzo  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 2, 2018 12:26:27 PM(UTC)
Great_Gonzo

Would you run away WITH the Circus or run away FROM the Circus?

In 5 days the Circus is coming to Town. So stand by for the simulatious release of the 53 page multi framed comic 'Them' prequel (available for free) and the 132 page multi frame Episode One (available in the Renderotica Marketplace)

5 days... tick tock

Great_Gonzo  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 3, 2018 10:20:55 AM(UTC)
Great_Gonzo

Meet the Acrobats, they're beautiful, strong, flexible and graceful...  They believe that they're the Kings and Queens of the circus and will tear your eyes out if you so much as look at them the wrong way.
Don't mess with the Acrobats

In 4 days the Circus comes to Town. So stand by for the simultanious release of the 53 page multi framed comic 'Them' prequel (available for free) and the 132 page multi frame Episode One (available in the Renderotica Marketplace)

4 days... tick tock

Great_Gonzo  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 4, 2018 8:57:28 AM(UTC)
Great_Gonzo

Meet the Dancers, 
They may be pretty and nice to your face, but these girls will stab you in the back the moment they think it’ll help them… or if they just think it’s funny.

In 3 days the Circus comes to Town. So stand by for the simultanious release of the 53 page multi framed comic 'Them' prequel (available for free) and the 132 page multi frame Episode One (available in the Renderotica Marketplace)

3 days... tick tock

Great_Gonzo  
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 5:37:11 AM(UTC)
Great_Gonzo

For some reason I could not link  a gallery item yesterday so it's a bit late

Great_Gonzo  
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2018 5:37:50 AM(UTC)
Great_Gonzo

Would you run away WITH the Circus or run away FROM the Circus?

The tents are being set, clowns are putting on their grease paint, the acrobats are warming up and the side shows are getting ready to open.

The circus is already in town and tomorrow they open their gates for a show that you can never leave.

So stand by for the simultaneous release of the 53 page multi framed comic 'Them' prequel (available for free) and the 132 page multi frame Episode One (available in the Renderotica Marketplace)

1 day... tick tock

Great_Gonzo  
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 7, 2018 9:34:16 AM(UTC)
Great_Gonzo

We have an unexpected delay in opening the ticket office due to a clown getting stuck in a wood chipper and the tech team having difficulties removing it due to the over sized clown shoes.  But as soon as the rain clears we will be back on track.

Stand by...

Great_Gonzo  
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 7, 2018 7:39:21 PM(UTC)
Great_Gonzo

Good news we FINALLY got the clown out of the wood chipper and are OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
(see mini comic in the gallery for an explanation of the clown / woodclipper incident)

The Circus would like to invite you all to pick up your backstage pass for a free preview show. With tickets also available for the Episode One performance.

FREE PREVIEW SHOW:
https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/58325_Them-Episode-00

EPISODE ONE PERFORMANCE
https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/58326_Them-Episode-01

Great_Gonzo  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 9:04:05 PM(UTC)
Great_Gonzo

Check out the marketplace for your FREE back stage pass... we're in the most popular section

Venacular  
#9 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 9:39:27 PM(UTC)
Venacular

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)

I purchased Episode 01 the other day.  I thought it was excellent!  So many things about it I loved.  The story and plot is pretty cool. As time has gone on, you've improved so much in detail, lighting, use of the software to create the terrific sets.

I'm not as talented as you, but I experiment with DAZ to create some of my own stuff.  Your main character Rachel, looks an awful lot like the G3 character 'Riley' from Sabby.  She's one of my favorites, so I REALLY enjoyed this look-a-like in Episode 1.  Rachel is incredible and you've created (as usual) a really hot girl.

The build-up to the clown finale was wonderful, and many fantastic poses to finish the set.  Greatly anticipating episode 2.  Can't wait to see more Rachel.

Thanks! 

Vernacular

markpete  
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:27:41 AM(UTC)
markpete

missing 7 deadly sins gemma my fav girl