9 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Laudanum  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:40:13 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Was thanked: 261 time(s) in 102 post(s)

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post
I'd like to ask two things:
- have you considered the anus as well?
- how do you do your dripping in that last promo? :D

There are anal shapes included as well which are also default, push in and pull out. They are not as varied as vaginal because the anal topology on genitalia is very limited so no fancy shapes like double and triple insertion but still, it is there.

I made the dripping in ZBrush specifically for this image. It will not be included in the set.

simontemplar  
#62 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10:19:54 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Awwwkay. Zbrush... the interface in there drives me crazy. It's not 2D but it isn't 3D either. I have trouble wrapping my mind
around it. What tutorial would you suggest to a n00b like me? :)
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Laudanum  
#63 Posted : Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10:40:39 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

I learned ZBrush with Digital Tutors now called Pluralsight so I recommend checking those out.

My best piece of advice to learn ZBrush is to have fun with it. If you don’t enjoy sculpting with it there’s no point in using it.
billyben  
#64 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 11:23:58 AM(UTC)
billyben

Was thanked: 1504 time(s) in 1278 post(s)

What dildo did you use in the promos?

Bill
I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused
Laudanum  
#65 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 11:30:52 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: billyben Go to Quoted Post

What dildo did you use in the promos?

Those are TaB. I just hid the contact shield and added a custom cap to make them look like dildos.

drafter69  
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 2:21:44 PM(UTC)
drafter69

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Your work is great but don't forget that there is also a market for male oriented products....  Those are what I buy

Laudanum  
#67 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 2:35:04 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: drafter69 Go to Quoted Post

Your work is great but don't forget that there is also a market for male oriented products....  Those are what I buy

I have a few projects that are male oriented in the work so I hope you’ll keep an eye out for them.

drafter69  
#68 Posted : Saturday, November 11, 2017 4:33:20 PM(UTC)
drafter69

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I will certainly be waiting with credit card in hand.. Thank you for your efforts
Yinghi  
#69 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2017 7:18:06 PM(UTC)
Yinghi

I've been having fun getting the hang of your product, Xtreme Penetration Morphs for Genesis 8 Female, the past few days with my G8Fs.  But I've found that it doesn't work with any of my G3F models.  I'm hoping some one could provide some insight into helping me get this otherwise awesome software working.

3feetwolf's NGV8 works fine both G3F and G8F; I can apply NGV8 to G3F either from the Genesis 3 Female or Genesis 8 Female directories, and I have the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle installed.

I have NGV8 and Xtreme Penetration Morphs for Genesis 8 Female installed to these directories:

Genesis 8 Female:

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\New Genitalia For Victoria 8

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Shapes\Laudanum\(Stomach Deformation Morphs)(Xtreme Penetration Morphs)

Genesis 3 Female:

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 3 Female\Anatomy\New Genitalia For Victoria 8

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 3 Female\Shapes\Laudanum\(Stomach Deformation Morphs)(Xtreme Penetration Morphs)

Laudanum  
#70 Posted : Monday, November 20, 2017 6:17:13 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Yinghi Go to Quoted Post

I've been having fun getting the hang of your product, Xtreme Penetration Morphs for Genesis 8 Female, the past few days with my G8Fs.  But I've found that it doesn't work with any of my G3F models.  I'm hoping some one could provide some insight into helping me get this otherwise awesome software working.

3feetwolf's NGV8 works fine both G3F and G8F; I can apply NGV8 to G3F either from the Genesis 3 Female or Genesis 8 Female directories, and I have the Victoria 7 Pro Bundle installed.

I have NGV8 and Xtreme Penetration Morphs for Genesis 8 Female installed to these directories:

Genesis 8 Female:

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Anatomy\New Genitalia For Victoria 8

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 8 Female\Shapes\Laudanum\(Stomach Deformation Morphs)(Xtreme Penetration Morphs)

Genesis 3 Female:

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 3 Female\Anatomy\New Genitalia For Victoria 8

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\People\Genesis 3 Female\Shapes\Laudanum\(Stomach Deformation Morphs)(Xtreme Penetration Morphs)

Did you install the data directory? The Data folder is the most important…

Put the data folder there:

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\Laudanum\Stomach Deformation Morphs

Yinghi  
#71 Posted : Tuesday, November 21, 2017 4:43:26 PM(UTC)
Yinghi

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post

Did you install the data directory? The Data folder is the most important…

Put the data folder there:

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs\Laudanum\Stomach Deformation Morphs

Yes.  I even have the two sub-directories in:

C:\Users\Public Documents\My DAZ Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis3\Female\Morphs\Laudanum\Stomach Deformation Morphs

I can load NGV8 from either the G3F or G8F directories for both G3F and G8F.  Your morphs will load for G8F from either the G3F and G8F directories.  It's just when I try to use the morphs with a G3F model, from either directories, that I get nothing.  

Laudanum  
#72 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:40:24 AM(UTC)
Laudanum

After purchasing you get two zip files, one for Genesis 3 and one for Genesis 8. Did you install both?

I don’t see what else could cause this to happen except maybe if your Genesis 3 is installed in another library. It’s really common to have multiple libraries. Renderotica has a nice tutorial on the Daz content library and installation. Maybe it will help you. Here’s the link:

https://www.renderotica....ntent-in-Daz-Studio.aspx
Yinghi  
#73 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 5:16:16 PM(UTC)
Yinghi

Originally Posted by: Laudanum Go to Quoted Post
After purchasing you get two zip files, one for Genesis 3 and one for Genesis 8. Did you install both?

I don’t see what else could cause this to happen except maybe if your Genesis 3 is installed in another library. It’s really common to have multiple libraries. Renderotica has a nice tutorial on the Daz content library and installation. Maybe it will help you. Here’s the link:

https://www.renderotica....ntent-in-Daz-Studio.aspx

Thanks Laudanum, that tutorial appears to have done the trick.  

Laudanum  
#74 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2017 5:51:16 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

I'm glad it worked out...
rinkuchal  
#75 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2018 4:42:34 AM(UTC)
rinkuchal

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hi Laudanum,

Appreciate the biosuits I purchased for G3, any chance of an update for G8 figures? Though, i wouldn't mind buying G8 versions if you make them.

Regards,

rin.

shante  
#76 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 5:48:30 PM(UTC)
shante

i just hope you will indeed be creating some of these great looking products for Poser and Mil4 figures as you claim. there is still a very big and viable market of users out here and we too have credit cards!

Neocene  
#77 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2018 6:20:56 PM(UTC)
Neocene

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)

I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed your products as of late and I've been using them a lot in my work! Amazing quality and easy to use. Would love to do some promos for you in the future if you're interested.

"No matter where you go, there you are"
Laudanum  
#78 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 8:33:48 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: rinkuchal Go to Quoted Post

Hi Laudanum,

Appreciate the biosuits I purchased for G3, any chance of an update for G8 figures? Though, i wouldn't mind buying G8 versions if you make them.

Regards,

rin.

My upcoming projects will be available for both G3 and G8. However; I have no plans of updating my old biosuits. I rather focus my efforts on new stuff.

And thanks for buying my stuff.

Laudanum  
#79 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 8:35:33 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: shante Go to Quoted Post

i just hope you will indeed be creating some of these great looking products for Poser and Mil4 figures as you claim. there is still a very big and viable market of users out here and we too have credit cards!

Sorry but I completely gave up on Poser. I just don’t like this software.

Laudanum  
#80 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2018 8:40:21 PM(UTC)
Laudanum

Originally Posted by: Neocene Go to Quoted Post

I wanted to say that I've really enjoyed your products as of late and I've been using them a lot in my work! Amazing quality and easy to use. Would love to do some promos for you in the future if you're interested.

Thanks for your nice comments and yes, it could be nice if you can help me with promos and testing.