Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SkylineStudio4  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:09:51 AM(UTC)
SkylineStudio4

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So far the only one that gives V4 so many options is the one Erogenesis made, but I've had some issues with it and thus I don't even bother to use it anymore. I noticed that the Genesis figures have a lot more vaginal options than V4, some of them even allow for crazy stretches and what not that I normally see people simply creating in Zbrush. Sadly I don't have Zbrush so I'm out of luck there. Something like the Golden Palace would be great for V4, unfortunately no one is even bothering to make vaginal body parts for V4, but I definitely would like to see someone tackle this problem. Ever since Erogenesis came out with TAB, that's the only cock I use, it's the best male genital on the market. Sadly the Vaginal he made for V4 causes issues for me so I've been going without a vaginal prop for quite some time.
Masterstroke  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:06:55 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)
Why don't you download the G8 essentials instead and buy the golden palace with it? With a little bit of fiddling around V4 clothes might fit. You'll like the pose bendings. I don't see a reason to suport a 10 year old figure with a 10 year old joint bending technology, when you can have the latest, most modern and best by now for free.
nightwolf1982  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 1:51:14 AM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 55 post(s)
In my opinion, V4 is still a totally valid figure to use, especially with all of the fix morphs and shader/texture updates that have come out in recent years. A little TLC and she can still compete with the latest/greatest. That being said, I will rarely buy anything for V4, mostly because there just isn't anything really new coming out for her. Everyone's moved on to G2F/G3F and I expect G8F.

Add to that, because of V4's outdated rigging and "ExP" tech, a good genital option is hard to find. The best ones I've found are Erogenesis' Lali's Bits, Nirvy's Natural Private V4, Arduino's V4 WG Rs3, and Most Digital Creations' Anatomically Correct line.
kooroe  
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 6:48:38 AM(UTC)
kooroe

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I agree with SF-Design V4 is too old.
shante  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2020 3:53:06 PM(UTC)
shante

there is also Karina's genital prop and morph set for V4 and MilPT: FREE
and Karina's Sasha 16 which is weight mapped offering greater corrected movements as well as a built in completely functional Genital: FREE
Don't have time to go back in this forum to find link but you can try it yourself. Someone posted the link to Karina's site for th download link.
Also, though no longer supported, I still use the Mil4 figures and even Mil2 figures exclusively. Though I m heavily invested in add-on morph and adjustment packs.

If it works for you it is GREAT despite what others say. The problem of course is the disappearance of content for the figures and that sucks. I am not sure wht sites like *deleted* force content creators to get rid of older stuff that hasn't sold instead of bringing the stuff to the forefront of the end user via promo banners and such. There are many new users out there who just starting out might be able to pick up older stuff for older figures ESPECIALLY for Poser which both there and here seems to get less and less support for content providers.

There are still mny artists who use older figures that are supposedly no longer supported. BODO, a premium artist here,  for instance seems to use almost exclusively Antonia figure and he does some great stuff for her.

Edited by user Saturday, March 7, 2020 3:28:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified