Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Erogenesis  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 8:11:59 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 94 post(s)
hey folks! So TaB (and the Expansion) has finally been released! Yaay! 

If you're having trouble getting going with TaB, post your question in this thread and either I or someone else will be able to come to your assistance. 

Just some quick things: 

1. Read the manual please! ;)
  2. TaB was initially designed for M4 but can fit on a whole range of figures. So if its not M4 you'll need to dial in the right fit for that figure (check the manual!)
  3. The foreskin dials are cool but there are limitations the moment you change the shape of the glans. I have provided morphs to adjust this. I might have to provide more depending on your experience.
  4. I'm removing support for Rex because his rigging doesn't make the fit stay nice when his legs are bent. The dial is still there though, use at own risk.
  5. I forgot to thank my testers in the manual! I hereby thank them!! I didn't manage to make some of the changes they suggested because I didn't have time. But I'll include some of them in the update.

If you feel I've missed something or something needs improving / upgrading, post your remarks in the TaB update thread please!

Happy rendering!

Remember, textures are not the same as materials!

Texture = an image.
Material = effects of a 3d surface (using textures)

Edited by user Sunday, January 1, 2017 10:11:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
Hrtc  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:30:32 AM(UTC)
Hrtc

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Found a teeny-tiny issue;

when I load Rob Body textures to M4, Poser want's to use textures from Jeremy in these zones:

- EyeSocket
- Nostril
- Fingernail
- Toenail
- Gums
- InnerMouth
- Teeth (bumb/disp)
- Tongue
- Iris
- Lacrimal
- Sclera

- Eyelash
Erogenesis  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 6:08:06 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

oops! ok thanks for the heads up!
______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
Raven_Undying  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:56:37 PM(UTC)
Raven_Undying

When I load up Anubis for M4 from Philosophers's Egg I get super weird transparency issues, The balls appear as transparent, I use the M4 UV mapped TAB, and I do not notice the issue on the original M4 gen figure.

If need be, I can take Screenshots and upload to imgur and link ^^
Erogenesis  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 11:02:16 PM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Originally Posted by: Raven_Undying Go to Quoted Post
When I load up Anubis for M4 from Philosophers's Egg I get super weird transparency issues, The balls appear as transparent, I use the M4 UV mapped TAB, and I do not notice the issue on the original M4 gen figure.
If need be, I can take Screenshots and upload to imgur and link ^^

could you email me the screenshots please? send me shots of the material room setup of both the mats, the preview and then the render if possible. cheers!

my email: ergenesis.art AT gmail dot com
______
Meatlord  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 4:32:03 PM(UTC)
Meatlord

I seem to be unable to load textures on the majority of the TAB model for M4 base.  When I try to load the textures onto it, they only appear on the glans portion.  The shaft (all 4 sections) and scrotum, as well as the surrounding areas connected to the torso, all have no texture.

Perhaps I am doing something incorrectly.  I tried to follow the directions in the PDF that came with the download pack, but I do not see where this issue has been specifically addressed.

Any advice would be helpful.  I am using the TAB v1.02 Core pack with Daz Studio 4.9 Pro.

Thanks!

Erogenesis  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 2, 2017 4:39:55 PM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Firstly: v1.02 is the Poser version and, unless you're a rigging guru, it will definitely not work nicely in DS. Oops!

Secondly: but the main cause of just the glans loading a texture is that you're probably loading a material onto the wrong UV version. If you're using the TaB M4UV, then only M4 materials will work on it. But because the EroUV and M4UV mats share a common material zone called glans, the glans does load.

PS: the poser versions work on any figure, but was mainly designed for M4. "M4UV" just means it uses M4 textures.

Edited by user Thursday, March 2, 2017 4:42:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

______
impetus_maximus  
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 11, 2017 6:33:06 PM(UTC)
impetus_maximus

any chance of a geographed morph/fit for V4 so we don't have to deal with the seam gap?
Erogenesis  
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 11, 2017 7:21:35 PM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Originally Posted by: impetus_maximus Go to Quoted Post
any chance of a geographed morph/fit for V4 so we don't have to deal with the seam gap?

Hey impetus! That would be ideal, but firstly Poser doesn't do geografting (or were you asking about the DS version?). Second geografting is a bit of a big deal. Check this post out to know what I mean. But feel free to post any questions here about your seam gap issues and maybe I, or someone can help you out to get it to look pretty.
______
thanks 1 user thanked Erogenesis for this useful post.
impetus_maximus on 3/13/2017(UTC)
davo  
#10 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2017 11:54:17 AM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 277 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Hi,

I love the Tab! Fantastic figure!

I do have an issue maybe you can help with. I'm using the poser version (TABeroUV) to apply to V4. I conform to V4 and use the fit to V4. It works great in Poser Pro 2012. When I use it in Poser 11, the fit pose won't work and if I select "body" and use the dial, it won't move there, nor will the xyz morphs under "body".

I do have the tab files in an external runtime, but like I mentioned, it works in Pro 2012, but not Poser 11, which is a newer version.

Any suggestions?

Also, if you do a future expansion pack, can you make a morph like the cock ring you already have, but for a ring to fit between the balls and shaft, not just the shaft and hip. That would be suuuuper!

Thanks again for a wonderful figure!

Davo
Erogenesis  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2017 3:16:21 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

I love the Tab! Fantastic figure!

I do have an issue maybe you can help with. I'm using the poser version (TABeroUV) to apply to V4. I conform to V4 and use the fit to V4. It works great in Poser Pro 2012. When I use it in Poser 11, the fit pose won't work and if I select "body" and use the dial, it won't move there, nor will the xyz morphs under "body".

I do have the tab files in an external runtime, but like I mentioned, it works in Pro 2012, but not Poser 11, which is a newer version.

Any suggestions?

Davo

Davo! Legend! Thanks for buying TaB man!!

I don't have my gear set up yet, so I'd have to confirm this later, but I suspect that mastersync is screwing things up again. If you have SR6, go to the parameters pallette, and in the drop down menu in the corner you can switch mastersync off. When I use P11 I always have that off, its bloody annoying.

But it could be something else, I'd have to check it tomorrow when my new gear arrives.

Originally Posted by: davo;131216#post">;131216">Go to Quoted Post
Also, if you do a future expansion pack, can you make a morph like the cock ring you already have, but for a ring to fit between the balls and shaft, not just the shaft and hip. That would be suuuuper!

Thanks again for a wonderful figure!

Davo

I can sort something out!
______
davo  
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:49:39 AM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 277 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Hi,

Thank you for the help, when you mention sr6, I did a check and did not have the latest update, so after the update, it works great!

Thank you,
Davo
Cybersox-XIII  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:27:06 AM(UTC)
Cybersox-XIII

I'm having a consistent issue with the G3M version.  Apparently the Flaccid/Erect dial has some odd properties added in, as when the dial is turned towards flaccid the shaft and glans reduce far more than is natural (about 80%) while the testes stay unchanged, and the foreskin is brought up to full, even if the figure was set as uncircumszed.  I just tried re-installing the files, but the problem is still there.  Is anyone else having this issue?

oGRE  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2020 8:58:07 AM(UTC)
oGRE

after a lot of years, I resumed Poser and I rediscovered Tab in my runtime but I noticed something strange: a lot of morphs [bundled scrotum, for example] simply don't work, either by loading from pose tab either by manually change the dial.
it's a long time I don't use it but... am I missing something?
Erogenesis  
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 10:26:46 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Originally Posted by: oGRE Go to Quoted Post
after a lot of years, I resumed Poser and I rediscovered Tab in my runtime but I noticed something strange: a lot of morphs [bundled scrotum, for example] simply don't work, either by loading from pose tab either by manually change the dial.

Hey hey, which version of poser are you running? Have you tried overwriting the files with the originals? (back up first)

______
oGRE  
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 12:24:44 PM(UTC)
oGRE

Originally Posted by: Erogenesis Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: oGRE Go to Quoted Post

Hey hey, which version of poser are you running? Have you tried overwriting the files with the originals? (back up first)

version 1.02 + expansion
I downloaded again the files and overwrote but still nothing.
BUT sometimes morphs work.
ALL OTHER TIMES some morphs don't -_-