4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Loki  
#41 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 6:46:13 AM(UTC)
Loki

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 4 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Camo Strip Show V4/V6
for disordercode's Strip Show for V4 & Strip Show for V6

Camo Strip Show is a brand new Materials pack for disordercode's Strip Show for V4 & Strip Show for V6, with this pack you'll get 20 fully detailed high-resolution material files.

Each of the 20 files has eye catching Camo designs in a number of styles both traditional and unique to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!

Required Products: EITHER ONE OF THESE

- disordercode's Strip Show for V4 available: HERE
AND / OR
- disordercode's Strip Show for V6 available: HERE

Quote:
Unless something really massive enters my brain this will be the last of my Strip Show For V4 / V6 add on, I want to thank everyone who's picked up this and my other add-ons from this series.

Something witty goes here
Loki  
#42 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 6:50:23 AM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Sexy Camisole V4/V6
for Disordercode's "Camisole" aka Strip Show II for V4 & V6

Sexy Camisole V4/V6 is a brand new Materials pack for disordercode's "Camisole" aka Strip Show II for V4 & Strip Show II for V6, with this pack you'll get 15 fully detailed high-resolution material files and 2 free bonus material files.

Each of the materials have unique cute and sexy designs and colors to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!

This Material set is a matching Top set for "Sexy for Strip Show V4 / V6" you can use these materials to make matching outfits OR mix and match to create your own unique looks.

This is part of an ongoing series so keep an eye out for the rest of the packs!

- disordercode's Strip Show II for V4 available: HERE
AND / OR
- disordercode's Strip Show II for V6 available: HERE

MATCHING PANTY MATERIAL SET:

- Loki's Sexy Strip Show Panties V4/V6 Available HERE

Quote:
The wait is finally OVER!! Thanks to Disordercode releasing the matching top for his "Strip Show Panties" for V4 / V6 and now you can pick up this matching top add on! This is part of an ongoing series so stay tuned for the rest to be added to the store soon.

Edited by user Monday, April 20, 2015 6:53:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Loki  
#43 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 6:52:45 AM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Texty Camisole V4/V6

Texty Camisole V4/V6 is a brand new Materials pack for disordercode's "Camisole" aka Strip Show II for V4 & Strip Show II for V6, with this pack you'll get 18 fully detailed high-resolution material files and 2 free bonus material files.

Each of the 18 files has unique custom artwork and eye catching text to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!
This Material set is a matching set for "Texty for Strip Show V4 / V6" you can use these materials to make matching outfits OR mix and match to create your own unique looks.

AND / OR

- Loki's Texty Strip Show Panties V4/V6 Available HERE

Quote:
The wait is finally OVER!! Thanks to Disordercode releasing the matching top for his "Strip Show Panties" for V4 / V6 and now you can pick up this matching top add on! This is part of an ongoing series so stay tuned for the rest to be added to the store soon.
Loki  
#44 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 6:55:05 AM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Lacey Camisole V4/V6

This package is broken up into two sections:

BASE: 20 unique lacy materials that have unlimited color combinations!

COLORED: 20 color combo materials to get you rendering right away.

Combined this package is sure to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!
This Material set is a matching Top set for "Lacey for Strip Show V4 / V6" you can use these materials to make matching outfits OR mix and match to create your own unique looks.

AND / OR

- Loki's Lacey Strip Show Panties V4/V6 Available HERE

Quote:
Loki  
#45 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2015 6:32:10 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Punky Camisole V4/V6

Punky Camisole V4/V6 is a brand new Materials pack for disordercode's "Camisole" aka Strip Show II for V4 & Strip Show II for V6, with this pack you'll get 20 fully detailed high-resolution material files.

Each of the materials have unique Goth & Punk designs to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!

This Material set is a matching set for "Punky for Strip Show V4 / V6" you can use these materials to make matching outfits OR mix and match to create your own unique looks.

- disordercode's S Show II for V4 available: HERE
AND / OR
- disordercode's S Show II for V6 available: HERE

Recommended Products: EITHER ONE OF THESE

- disordercode's S Show for V4 available: HERE
AND / OR
- disordercode's S Show for V6 available: HERE

MATCHING MATERIAL SET:

- Loki's Punky S Show Panties V4/V6 Available HERE

Quote:
Loki  
#46 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:02:48 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Coed Camisole V4/V6

Coed camisole V4/V6 is a brand new Materials pack for disordercode's Strip Show II for V4 & Strip Show II for V6, with this pack you'll get 21 fully detailed high-resolution material files.

Each of the 21 files has unique cute and sexy designs and colors to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!

This Material set is a matching set for "Coed for Strip Show V4 / V6" you can use these materials to make matching outfits OR mix and match to create your own unique looks.

- disordercode's Strip Show II for V4
AND / OR
- disordercode's Strip Show II for V6

- disordercode's Strip Show for V4
AND / OR
- disordercode's Strip Show for V6

MATCHING MATERIAL SET:

- Loki's Coed S Show Panties V4/V6 Available HERE

Quote:
Loki  
#47 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:05:41 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Texty II Camisole V4/V6

Texty II Camisole V4/V6 is a brand new Materials pack for disordercode's "Camisole" aka Strip Show II for V4 & Strip Show II for V6, with this pack you'll get 18 fully detailed high-resolution material files

Each of the 18 files has unique custom artwork and eye catching text to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!

This Material set is a matching set for "Texty II for Strip Show V4 / V6" you can use these materials to make matching outfits OR mix and match to create your own unique looks.

AND / OR

AND / OR

MATCHING MATERIAL SET:

- Loki's Texty II Strip Show Panties V4/V6

Quote:
Loki  
#48 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:10:36 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Camo Camisole V4/V6

Camo camisole V4/V6 is a brand new Materials pack for disordercode's Strip Show II for V4 & Strip Show II for V6, with this pack you'll get 20 fully detailed high-resolution material files.

Each of the 20 files has traditional and unique designs and colors to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!

This Material set is a matching set for "Camo for Strip Show V4 / V6" you can use these materials to make matching outfits OR mix and match to create your own unique looks.

AND / OR

AND / OR

MATCHING MATERIAL SET:

- Loki's Camo Strip Show Panties V4/V6

Quote:
This is the final product for the Camisole series, Thanks to everyone who has bought these over the past few months, and a huge thanks to Disordercode for creating the matching top for his panty product.
Loki  
#49 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:17:26 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Fitness Fun V4/V6
for Halcyone's "Leotard V4" & "Leotard V6"

Fitness Fun V4/V6 is a brand new Materials pack for Halcyone's Leotard for V4 & Halcyone's Leotard for V6, with this pack you'll get 18 full Material Sets for The Leotard, Wristband and Socks.

Each of the Material Files have unique designs and themes to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!

You can use the matching sets for each item OR mix and match for almost unlimited possible combinations.

- Halcyone's Leotard for V4

- Halcyone's Leotard for V6

Quote:
Another home run clothing product that I just HAD to make an add on pack for (or 2 lol) This is the first of two (so far) packs for Leotard V4 / V6
Loki  
#50 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 11:38:44 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Shiny V4
for Halcyone's "Leotard V4"

Shiny V4 is a brand new Materials pack for Halcyone's Leotard for V4, with this pack you'll get 20 full Material Sets for The Leotard, Wristband and Socks.

Each of the Material Files have unique designs and themes to help add a little spice and fun to your next renders!

You can use the matching sets for each item OR mix and match for almost unlimited possible combinations.

Required Products:

- Halcyone's Leotard for V4

Quote:
Another home run clothing product that I just HAD to make an add on pack for This is the 2nd of two (so far) packs for Leotard V4 / V6
Loki  
#51 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 11:43:53 PM(UTC)
Loki

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents Sporty Wear
for Daz3D's "Basicwear V4 Unimesh"

Sporty Wear V4 is a brand new Materials pack for Daz3D's Basicwear for V4 Unimesh, with this pack you'll get 20 full Material Sets for The Bikini Top, Bikini Bottom, Sports Bra, Boys Shorts and Panties.

Becuase this is a Unimesh product, these material files will work with Victoria 4, Aiko 4, Victoria 4 Elite, The Girl 4 and Stephanie 4!

Required Products:

Basicwear V4 Unimesh
Available Here
At the time of this post the base product was being offered for FREE from Daz

Quote:
So far this is the BIGGEST clothing add-on package I've made, clocking in at at TWENTY matching sets for each clothing item, that's 100 textures folks, and I thought I was crazy for making it that big before I was finally finished with it, and THEN I saw the M4 version of Basicwear, and so far it looks like that upcoming product will beat this one in size, but we shall see ;)
Loki  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 6:51:43 AM(UTC)
Loki

NOW LIVE: HotTopix for Dolly Hair

UserPostedImage

Loki Presents: Hot Topix for BoxcutterBeauty's Dolly Hair

"HotTopix" is a brand new Materials pack BoxcutterBeauty's Dolly Hair, with this pack you'll get 20 brand new Material Sets for BoxcutterBeauty's Dolly Hair

With this add on you'll get traditional hair colors and fantasy hair colors.

Each of the Material Files have unique layered designs and colors to help add a little fun and style to your next renders!

You can use this hair on V4, M4, A4, G1 or G2 figure model using the fit morphs included in BoxcutterBeauty's Dolly Hair.

REQUIRED:
BoxcutterBeauty's Dolly Hair.

Quote:
I know it's been pretty quiet from me lately, but rest assured I HAVE been busy! But I am pleased to unveil My first Hair Add on for Renderotica, Look for more Hot Topix products in the near future!

Check it out now: HotTopix for Dolly Hair
Loki  
#53 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:49:35 PM(UTC)
Loki

So.... seems I've not updated this thread in a long time! well let's fix that shall we???  First the quick links to what you might have missed...

HotTopix For Feral Hair

Loki  
#54 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:55:05 PM(UTC)
Loki

So.... seems I've not updated this thread in a long time! (See last post for all products prior to my newest newest ones)  I've not made anything in over 4 months now, things have been busy and whatnot, but I'm BACK... and with a vengeance!

I have 11 killer Daz Products I'll be making add ons over the next few months, and I'm pleased to announce the first one...

SLUMBER PARTY for "On My Own Sleepwear G3F"

UserPostedImage

"Slumber Party" is a brand new Materials Preset pack for Ironman13's On My Own Sleepwear for G3F, 
with this pack you'll get 24 brand new Material Presets (12 tops & 12 Bottoms)"

Quote:
This marks my return to making add-ons but also me getting deeper and deeper developing for Daz Studio,  This product was sitting around for a bit just waiting to be finished and sent off to QA and I finally got it wrapped up,  and now it's yours to enjoy!

Edited by user Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:28:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Loki  
#55 Posted : Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:03:46 PM(UTC)
Loki

This one was both a labor of love AND insanity, more about that in the quote at the end of this post!

UserPostedImage

"Hippy Love" is a brand new Materials Preset pack for Nikisatez's Hey Baby Lingerie For G3F,
with this pack you'll get 64 brand new Material Presets
(16 sheer babydoll, 16 solid babydoll, 16 bra, 16 panties)"

Quote:
Kind of a long read / mini rant here...

SO I picked up the base product and LOVED IT, however I was very underwelmed by what was offered in way of styles.  I also managed to find ONE add on for the base product that offered a whopping SIX styles, and again I was VERY underwelmed by the offerings,  so I set out to make this add on BIG, but it got a bit too big lol, I wanted to make sure I offered the biggest bang for your buck, and in doing so I went a bit overboard,  to the point where this became TWO PRODUCTS both with 64 total style presets, and both TOTAL UNIQUE in their offerings.

I will also be making a 3rd add on for in the style of "Lace" but that one will NOT be as big as this one and the 2nd one "Wild Nights"   But this all taught me some lessons none the less,  don't try and go too big,  NAME your stuff BETTER!!! and making iray presets is best done while taking breaks lol

All in all I loved making this product, and I really hope you all enjoy it as well

Loki  
#56 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 1:57:49 PM(UTC)
Loki

Holidays For Semi Scarf Top For G3F

UserPostedImage

"Holidays" is a brand new FREE Materials Preset pack for Lilflame's Semi Scarf Top For G3F,
with this pack you'll get 12 brand new Festive Material Presets for the Semi Scarf Top
(6 designs in two styles each)

Loki  
#57 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 1:59:38 PM(UTC)
Loki

Frosty For Xart-3D's Christmas Lingerie For G3F

UserPostedImage

"Frosty" is a brand new Materials Preset pack for Xart-3D 's Christmas Lingerie For G3F,
with this pack you'll get 39 brand new Material Presets
(12 lingerie, 12 hats, 6 bows, 6 lace + 3 bonus traditional hat styles)

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/56074_Frosty-For-Xart-3D-s-Christmas-Lingerie-For-G3F

Loki  
#58 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2016 2:01:19 PM(UTC)
Loki

Wild Nights 4 Hey Baby Lingerie For G3F

UserPostedImage

"Wild Nights" is a brand new Materials Preset pack for Nikisatez's Hey Baby Lingerie for G3F,
with this pack you'll get 64 brand new Material Presets
(16 sheer babydoll, 16 solid babydoll, 16 bra, 16 panties)

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/56073_Wild-Nights-4-Hey-Baby-Lingerie-For-G3F
Loki  
#59 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:46:09 PM(UTC)
Loki

Aliens For Softlightart's PenTentacle

UserPostedImage

"Aliens" is a brand new Materials Preset pack for Softlightart's The PenTentacle, with this pack you'll get 22 brand new Creepy Crawly sleek and slimy Material Presets to use on the PenTentacle.

Features both Daz and Poser download versions!

BASE PRODUCT CAN BE FOUND HERE:

The PenTentacle

Quote:
YES!!! Finally a tentacle style product I could make an add on for lol,  I've tried a few products in the past but always had horrid seam issues I could not fix without sacrificing something to the great god of seams, (although truth be told, I've learned a LOT of seam tricks over the past few years so I might want to go back and retry some of those failed attempts again)  At any rate,  I hope you all like these freaky alien styles,  and let me know if you'd like to see more add ons for the PenTentacle!

Loki  
#60 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:16:12 PM(UTC)
Loki

BREAKING NEWS!!!

It is with a mix of both joy and sadness that I announce my newest product that will be coming EXCLUSIVELY to Renderotica & CGbytes

UserPostedImage

PAIGE FOR G3F!

A fully functioning and feature heavy character pack for Genesis 3 Female!

UserPostedImage

Paige will be coming to Renderotica and CGbytes soon, but at the moment she's getting some TLC from our very own 3FeetWolf!  once he's done Paige will launch with her own custom genital textures and morphs for the best selling "new gens" 

UserPostedImage

Paige is the first in an upcoming line of stylized character packs I'll be creating and releasing in the coming months, and as I said above I'm filled with a mix of both joy and sadness,   so let me explain that a bit...

I've been creating 3D renders and private add-ons since the late 1990's just a few years ago I moved to creating and selling commercial add-ons at the behest of a very dear friend and fellow artist,  throughout all the years him and I were friends, we both swore that ONE DAY one of us would figure out how to make our own models and base products, and whoever got their first would "have" to make stuff for both of us,  I had always thought it would be him, as I just NEVER had the patience to really try to learn how to do it,  but in the end I was the one who learned first, and unbeknown to me it was just a few days after he passed away.

In honor of my great friend's passing, and because HE was the one who refused to let me quit MANY times over the years, I dedicate Paige to the memory of Patrick K. Better known as UncleSickey.  I wish he could have seen her, I know he would have been beaming with pride, and also would have said "HER TITS ARE TOO SMALL!"  and then we both would have laughed and laughed and laughed.

Of course there is a TON of Joy with Paige as well, it has literally been my dream to be able to make my own figures and share them with the world, and now that I can I can't wait to keep making more,  

UserPostedImage

I already have plans for my 2nd girl "Kendra" who is set to be a young (18-20 lol) blonde bombshell that I'll start working on shortly.

Anyway back to Paige...  here's just a sample of what she'll come with!

8 CUSTOM EXPRESSION PRESETS + 1 RESET PRESET
5 LASHES PRESETS
6 EYE PRESETS
9 LIP PRESETS
8 PLAIN MAKEUP PRESETS + 1 default preset & 7 Bonus makeups
8 FRECKLE MAKEUP PRESETS + 1 default preset & 7 Bonus makeups
8 FINGERNAIL / TOENAIL PRESETS + 1 default preset & 9 Bonus nails
2 BASE SKIN SETS (1 Plain and 1 freckled)

and more!

More info and samples will be posted here soon!