3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Erogenesis  
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 7:56:20 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 94 post(s)
Hey folks. If you've purchased TaB and you feel there's something missing from the pack, or something needs improving, please post that here and I'll see if I can add it to the update, or to an addon!

I already have some things I want to ad to the update:
  1. more foreskin morphs (perhaps even presets)
  2. more texture shades
  3. perhaps varying material options too (depending on your response)
  4. perhaps a slight improvement in the UV map of the Ero version

Next to that I also have addon plans:

1. Monster cocks
  2. cumshot addons
  3. More poses maybe

I'm going to try get everything done in one update because I wanna get on with Project E. So I need your help to get TaB the way you want it... unless you're already happy!

Cheers

Edited by user Sunday, January 1, 2017 2:40:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
dest  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 9:41:38 AM(UTC)
dest

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Would love comparability to fit on genesis 3 models.
Erogenesis  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 9:46:48 AM(UTC)
Erogenesis

Originally Posted by: dest Go to Quoted Post
Would love comparability to fit on genesis 3 models.

The DS version is on its way. That will have G3

If you're talking about the Poser version of G3, TaB does have a fit for it, but it doesn't have the FBMs. I first wanna see how many people would want that.
______
"The fool is not the one that does something foolish, but the one that does nothing at all"
thanks 3 users thanked Erogenesis for this useful post.
HexeJu on 1/2/2017(UTC), cheesymaid on 1/8/2017(UTC), blahblahbob on 2/2/2017(UTC)
simontemplar  
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 1, 2017 5:19:06 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
One thing you could make as an update maybe, is a succion cup base and some shaders in order to make it a
"stick on any surface" sex toy. I t would look very good! :)
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
thanks 1 user thanked simontemplar for this useful post.
blahblahbob on 2/2/2017(UTC)
Floor13  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 3:52:37 AM(UTC)
Floor13

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 65 post(s)
As above, some kind of suction base to stick to the shower wall or bath.
Horse shape
Dog shape
Hooks
Spikes
My CGBytes Store: Use Me
My Renderotique Store: Read Me
My NSFW Renderotica Gallery WARNING!: Obey Me
nubblet  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 5:58:30 AM(UTC)
nubblet

excellent, happy to hear there is a DS version coming. Looks like it will be much better than the existing options for G3. out of curiosity, will the DS version be a full geo-grafted figure? or will it be a conforming figure?

i also like the idea of non-human morphs as mentioned above, including canine and equine. But i hear there are roadblocks to releasing something like that
KristinF  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 8:55:47 AM(UTC)
KristinF

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 113 post(s)
I can't wait for the DS version sweetie, you know I will use the poor thing to exhaustion!  You know I am partial to a really good set of genitals and the quality of these are exceptional ;p

Originally Posted by:
Floor13 Go to Quoted Post

Horse shape
Dog shape
Hooks
Spikes
Babes... you are a bad, BAD girl :D

"The higher and more advanced the civilisation, the more perverted the sex" Aldous Huxley
heinz0r  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 2, 2017 1:25:26 PM(UTC)
heinz0r

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
G3M support would be nice. The prop looks very good. Wouldnt expect anything less from you :)

I am still mixing g2 and g3 into my sets so I dont mind if it stays for g2 for the time being but theres some nice morph sets on g3m now, which would be nice to use with a proper looking cock. The default g3m genital prop is pretty good but yours looks like it has alot nicer customization.
simontemplar  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 3:24:07 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

A hermaphrodite version would look good too :3
mjw  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 4:32:59 AM(UTC)
mjw

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 124 post(s)
Not really my thing, but it will perhaps appeal to some the Julian May 'Firvulag' race, iirc, had double (or forked?) penises for twice the effect, presumably - or perhaps double-entry book-keeping?
simontemplar  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 8:33:09 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Originally Posted by: mjw Go to Quoted Post
Not really my thing, but it will perhaps appeal to some the Julian May 'Firvulag' race, iirc, had double (or forked?) penises for twice the effect, presumably - or perhaps double-entry book-keeping?

Ahh yes. I've wanted to see that too, ever since I read the "Dangerous Gals" manga... that was what, in 1997?
Erogenesis  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 3, 2017 5:39:09 PM(UTC)
Erogenesis

hey peeps, thanks for the responses!! and thanks for buy too!!!!

@floor and temps: yes I like the idea of a base and a dildo version. I';ll provide some materials for that too.

@temps: hermaphrodite? like with a fanny?

@floor: yes horsie / doggie versions is a good idea. Might add that to the 'monster cock' addon

@nubblet, KF, heinz: yep the DS version is on the way. I think it will just be conforming although I could be wrong. The DS guy seems to know what he's doing.

@mjw: lol a double penis? something like a morph to load TaB twice over each other? do you have pics?

______
ghosty001  
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 1:06:51 AM(UTC)
ghosty001

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yes just purchased it and it does look very cool, just now hanging out for a Daz Studio version as well since that is where I do most of my work even though I do have Poser 11 Pro.. And as others have said be nice to have a version with a fanny.. :)
simontemplar  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 5:33:59 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

@floor and temps: yes I like the idea of a base and a dildo version. I';ll provide some materials for that too.

Yay! Go, Suction Base :p

@temps: hermaphrodite? like with a fanny?

Yep! And I can see two different ways to go with that.
1-  The "Behind Moon" way, with the vagina sitting where it would normally be, but without a clitoris, since it evolved into a penis.
That version would have no visible testicles.

Example

2- The "Yui Toshiki" way:Same as above for the penis part, but testicles exist between it and the vagina opening, or on each side
and lsightly up of the vagina..  In that case, the balls are not hanging like two tennis balls in a silk sock. The trick here is that  the
hermaphrodite can manually "push" their testicles inside their abdomen, leaving the vagoo more accessible and the balls protected
from shocks. It allows also for two hermaphrodites so plug in simultaneously, upside down from each other.

Example
Example
Example
Example

@mjw: lol a double penis? something like a morph to load TaB twice over each other? do you have pics?

I can help, there. I don't know if loading TaB twice would work, but dual penises might  have two different looks:

1- Vertical line-up. One cock above the other, both above the testicles. 

2- Horizontal line-up. Think scattergun. Like this. Enjoy the hilariously ridiculous speech bubbles.

Example

It poses one problem though; each one of these configurations limits dual penetration to a smaller array of sexual positions.
Vertical line-up means DP with the female taking it from the  front or back, while horizontal means taking it from the sides.
I think you might need to figure a way so the base area holding the two cocks can "twist' a bit to accommodate both configurations.
That or rework some part of the geometry... it can't be an easy task but it would definititely be very cool :)

Yeah, I know. I put a lot of thinking into this... blame hentai.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 10, 2017 3:17:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

mjw  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 8:05:40 AM(UTC)
mjw

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 124 post(s)
Sorry, but the original books are textual and damned good reads. The writer, despite the name, is a woman (now 85) so it can be assumed that there was a degree of knowing fantasy involved, I think. There may be a description of the genitals or not, but I had the distinct impression of them being in the vertical rather than horizontal plane, and perhaps prehensile. Books were original and clever science fiction in which people went back in time. First was, I think, 'The Many-Coloured Land'.
simontemplar  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 12:01:23 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

In the end, I guess it depends on what is doable in terms of geometry and morphs. I only am presenting some options.
joellee  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 3:45:06 PM(UTC)
joellee

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
So many ideas!  Please note, my primary interest is in creation of transgender female characters (girls with dicks!), for which there is a significant gap in quality and support for currently available products.  I think you'll have a lot of people interested in this for the same reasons I am, and so here are my suggestions to make it absolutely perfect.  My suggestions pertain to the Daz3D version, but may also be applicable to Poser:

1.  Expand the geograft to include a realistic anus, with morphs.  This would address a huge concern with all Genesis 2 models, which mysteriously lack an anus.  In terms of Genesis 3, it would make it possible to have a G3F transgender character with full anatomical details, and realistic geometry. (Think about the differences in the geometry of an anus and scrotum vs. an anus and vagina--the differences are subtle, but are quickly noticed by even a casual viewer.   The differences can't be addressed by simply slapping a cock and balls on top of the vagina!).  This would also benefit G3M character integration, as it is a chance to have all anatomical details with high quality, good geometry, and textures that were designed as a whole unit, leading to a better overall look.

2.  We need seamless textures.  If we could have custom textures that would allow for seamless geografting with a variety of popular G2F/M and G3F/M characters, that would be amazing.  I'll bet you could even sell such texture packs separately, as is seen with a lot of similar products.  Alternatively, if we had a tool that would make it easier to do this on our own, that would be great as well.  Such a tool would basically allow us to:

1. Pick a texture included with the product that is a close match to the figure we are fitting to
2. Specify the target torso texture that the product will be grafted onto
3. Automatically generate a new composite texture that blends the chosen product texture with relevant areas of the target torso texture in a more-or-less seamless fashion.
4. This would allow the user to perform the same procedure for diffuse, bump, and specular maps
5. Most of us could then do minor touch-ups / adjustments in post or with other tools

I make these suggestions because the realism of this (and other) Erogenesis products is absolutely top-notch.  I have a few other ideas, but with the two additions above, I think you'd have a super-versatile product that would allow the user to do basically anything they ever wanted to do with a set of twig and berries.  ;)  

Edited by user Thursday, January 5, 2017 1:21:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DEstey  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2017 4:45:25 PM(UTC)
DEstey

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Your stuff looks great but I use DAZ Studio 4.9 only so I would love a version for that, and would like support for M4 thru M7 including Meipe's Dictator and Futalicious.

Thanks,

Dan
Floor13  
#19 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 2:14:07 AM(UTC)
Floor13

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Just curious... Will TaB become part of Project E by default? (Or at least really easy fit?)
My CGBytes Store: Use Me
My Renderotique Store: Read Me
My NSFW Renderotica Gallery WARNING!: Obey Me
SkylineStudio4  
#20 Posted : Friday, January 6, 2017 10:15:20 AM(UTC)
SkylineStudio4

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
You definitely should give it different non human shapes for sure.