KristinF
Featured Premier Artist
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
whslaver  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 9:58:56 AM(UTC)
whslaver

Was thanked: 18074 time(s) in 17933 post(s)

That's an awesome image and scene Kristin, thanks so much for sharing it with us....

smallville14  
#2 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 11:38:16 AM(UTC)
smallville14

Was thanked: 2884 time(s) in 2440 post(s)

That really does not look comfortable.   

KristinF  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 11:44:57 AM(UTC)
KristinF

Was thanked: 127 time(s) in 114 post(s)

whslaver wrote:

That's an awesome image and scene Kristin, thanks so much for sharing it with us....

Thanks hon, I haven't been about much.  I kind of thought people are not so interested in my stuff on here these days, it seems very cliquey. xx

smallville14 wrote:

That really does not look comfortable.   

hehe yes, gosh that roughness would soon make things very sore.

"The higher and more advanced the civilisation, the more perverted the sex" Aldous Huxley
jimmyl56  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 1:46:42 PM(UTC)
jimmyl56

Lovely model!   Great image!  She is in a bit of a fix! 

Gleep  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 2:21:10 PM(UTC)
Gleep

Was thanked: 623 time(s) in 592 post(s)

It's great to have you back Kristin after what seems like a sadly long while. This is an attractive and desirable captive who with her nudity and tight pussy rope can be in no doubt whatever about the erotic nature of her appeal to whoever has fastened her in this dark grey painted brick cell. Her stretched body is certainly going to be very closely studied over a long period, so she will find the ordeal even more difficult if she is inclined to be shy or self-conscious. 

I always advise ladies who find themselves in such a situation to look on the bright side and count their blessings, however few those might be. She must be grateful that she has been allowed to keep on her micro-panties and also that there is a kind of plank bed in her cell. That implies that there may be some downtime when she will be off-duty and not stretched on to her tiptoes like this, although one assumes that it is how she will spend most of her time here.

Admittedly, the very taut thick rope passing between her thinly covered pussy lips is a remarkable feature of her confinement and surely an altogether original one. Giving it the occasional twang will reassure her that she has not been forgotten, however uncomfortable she may find those impertinent reminders. The twanging may in fact be more than occasional, if her host has musical tendencies and plays the rope like a vibrating guitar string. It seems appropriate to question her as to whether being twanged is sexually stimulating for her, and if not why not. 

Edited by user Monday, January 29, 2018 6:36:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Gleep for this useful post.
Bugs on 1/29/2018(UTC)
Scorpio69  
#6 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 5:01:14 PM(UTC)
Scorpio69

Was thanked: 255 time(s) in 254 post(s)
Awesome scene!
Bugs  
#7 Posted : Monday, January 29, 2018 9:37:03 PM(UTC)
Bugs

Was thanked: 1478 time(s) in 1466 post(s)

Wow...beautiful!  I love the lucious sweaty skin and her worried expression is simply delightful!   It's great to see you posting here again...welcome back!  

thanks 1 user thanked Bugs for this useful post.
Gleep on 1/29/2018(UTC)
tarosk  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:12:06 AM(UTC)
tarosk

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)

People not interested???

Perish the thought my dear!

Kris you get more views and comments every time you post then the next five or six artists.

There's a reason for this. Your stuff rocks! 

Sadly I barely have time to do a decent comment.

Hope things are going well.

Toodles Dave

mjw  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 6:15:53 AM(UTC)
mjw

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 124 post(s)
We all miss your stuff KristinF. This is an especially-good picture, with excellent sweat and a remarkable expression. Keep them coming.
Sedetiam  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 11:56:34 AM(UTC)
Sedetiam

I said shake, rape and rope ♫

I'm Like A One-Eyed Cat, 

Peepin' In A Sea-Food Store ♪

I Can Look At You, 

Till You Don't Love Me No More... ♫

Nice scene babe!

IMO, do you know what it needs? Some atmosphere with a ray of light from the window... drawing those curves and licking them of its subtle heat. 

Hugs!

Non solum sed etiam  

Mallard  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 12:52:49 PM(UTC)
Mallard

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 34 post(s)

Ouch.

KristinF  
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:11:28 PM(UTC)
KristinF

Originally Posted by: jimmyl56 Go to Quoted Post

Lovely model!   Great image!  She is in a bit of a fix! 

Thanks hon, yes she is isn't she ;)

Originally Posted by: Gleep Go to Quoted Post

It's great to have you back Kristin after what seems like a sadly long while. This is an attractive and desirable captive who with her nudity and tight pussy rope can be in no doubt whatever about the erotic nature of her appeal to whoever has fastened her in this dark grey painted brick cell. Her stretched body is certainly going to be very closely studied over a long period, so she will find the ordeal even more difficult if she is inclined to be shy or self-conscious. 

I always advise ladies who find themselves in such a situation to look on the bright side and count their blessings, however few those might be. She must be grateful that she has been allowed to keep on her micro-panties and also that there is a kind of plank bed in her cell. That implies that there may be some downtime when she will be off-duty and not stretched on to her tiptoes like this, although one assumes that it is how she will spend most of her time here.

Admittedly, the very taut thick rope passing between her thinly covered pussy lips is a remarkable feature of her confinement and surely an altogether original one. Giving it the occasional twang will reassure her that she has not been forgotten, however uncomfortable she may find those impertinent reminders. The twanging may in fact be more than occasional, if her host has musical tendencies and plays the rope like a vibrating guitar string. It seems appropriate to question her as to whether being twanged is sexually stimulating for her, and if not why not. 

Oh I missed you sweetie!

I once had to go over the hedge next to my house.  My puppy Molly has ran over there and under a stock fence and into the farmers field.  I pushed down the top wire and had to raise my leg over this almost waist high stock fence and I got completely stuck.  The thick wire had... ummmm... well, I was wearing old grey jogging bottoms and wellies and the wire was digging in where you really don't want wie to dig in, absolutely right in the centre.  I was balancing on tippy toes and ended up having to throw myself in a heap onto the grass to get out of the predicament, I simply couldn't lift my leg up and over without possibly splitting myself in half.  Luckily there was no permanent damage but it bloody well hurt :)

I learned not to take short cuts, a 5 minute walk down the lane to catch my naughty dog in the field would have saved me some pain and humiliation.  I can still remember to this day the feeling as I tried to get off and the feeling of that wire through my bottoms and knickers popping my poor little gubbins (clitoral hood etc) from one side of it to the other.  I ended up walking back with a very wet bum, and not wet in a good way ;)

On the bright side, Molly was terrified when all this happened and he has never gone over there again.

Originally Posted by: Scorpio69 Go to Quoted Post
Awesome scene!

Thanks so much hon xx

Originally Posted by: Bugs Go to Quoted Post

Wow...beautiful!  I love the lucious sweaty skin and her worried expression is simply delightful!   It's great to see you posting here again...welcome back!  

Thanks hon.  I think from the amount of warnings I am getting on DA they will ban me there soon :)

Originally Posted by: tarosk Go to Quoted Post

Kris you get more views and comments every time you post then the next five or six artists.

Let's be completely honest... that isn't saying an awful lot these days.  Thanks anyway xx

Originally Posted by: mjw Go to Quoted Post
We all miss your stuff KristinF. This is an especially-good picture, with excellent sweat and a remarkable expression. Keep them coming.

Thanks so much sweetie *cuddle*

Originally Posted by: Sedetiam Go to Quoted Post

Nice scene babe!

IMO, do you know what it needs? Some atmosphere with a ray of light from the window... drawing those curves and licking them of its subtle heat. 

Hugs!

Non solum sed etiam  

Thanks hon.  I actually was going to use volumetrics but it was actually only a tst render fo someone regarding a character.

Thanks everyone, I feel really welcomed back.  My last couple of images only had less than 5 ratings a piece (both non-BDSM images, they were straight sex) and a couple of comments so I just figured I was done here and deleted them.  While people are interested I will post.  xx

"The higher and more advanced the civilisation, the more perverted the sex" Aldous Huxley
thanks 1 user thanked KristinF for this useful post.
Gleep on 1/30/2018(UTC)
KristinF  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:20:19 PM(UTC)
KristinF

Originally Posted by: Mallard Go to Quoted Post

Ouch.

hehe ouch indeed! :D

Gleep  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:31:46 PM(UTC)
Gleep

Was thanked: 623 time(s) in 592 post(s)

Great to hear back from you, Kristin.

Since you have mentioned it, I am assuming that your painful and frightening experience straddling the fence wire had some input into your inspiration for this brilliant image. That old saying about having to suffer for your art is evidently true, and in this case Molly deserves to be given extra treats for being so naughty.

The moral of the disappointing response to those two non-BDSM images is simply that it's not you, it's the subject matter. That is absolutely clear from the overwhelmingly enthusiastic response to this image. I humbly recommend avoiding non-BDSM images, which is my policy as a mere viewer. Your characters need to suffer for your superlative art!

LostBrave  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:26:40 PM(UTC)
LostBrave

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 17 post(s)

Welcome Back,Babe.....You Were Dearly Missed Now That's Going To Leave "Marks" In All The Wrong "Places"

"Oki Nitákkaawa" means "Hello, My Friend"
lizard01  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 2, 2018 11:00:18 PM(UTC)
lizard01

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Looks like she is getting a new parting.......
KristinF  
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 3, 2018 8:02:21 AM(UTC)
KristinF

Originally Posted by: Gleep Go to Quoted Post

Great to hear back from you, Kristin.

Since you have mentioned it, I am assuming that your painful and frightening experience straddling the fence wire had some input into your inspiration for this brilliant image. That old saying about having to suffer for your art is evidently true, and in this case Molly deserves to be given extra treats for being so naughty.

The moral of the disappointing response to those two non-BDSM images is simply that it's not you, it's the subject matter. That is absolutely clear from the overwhelmingly enthusiastic response to this image. I humbly recommend avoiding non-BDSM images, which is my policy as a mere viewer. Your characters need to suffer for your superlative art!

haha yes, as you know, most of the images I make (non-commissioned) have some basis on life experience.  Let me tell you though, it really did hurt. It was like putting my clitoris and its long suffering little hood through a bacon slicer :D

Originally Posted by: LostBrave Go to Quoted Post

Welcome Back,Babe.....You Were Dearly Missed Now That's Going To Leave "Marks" In All The Wrong "Places"

Thanks sweetie.  This was always my first home online :D

Originally Posted by: lizard01 Go to Quoted Post
Looks like she is getting a new parting.......

haha yes, ouch! :D

supafly  
#18 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 7:30:06 PM(UTC)
supafly

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 65 post(s)

Party Girl, nice to see you return. Missed your work, missed your vibe more. Agree on the cliqueyness, sadly... Hope you're well tho. :-)

therat1200  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2018 8:09:32 AM(UTC)
therat1200

Was thanked: 1456 time(s) in 1452 post(s)

Not interested???? No way, I love you work!. But sometimes we caught up in different things. I'm only just starting to catch up on all the faves, like you from over 6 months ago. Don't you worry, you have a solid fan base, probably way above most here. As it's been said before, YOU ROCK! 

jim-1971  
#20 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 1:38:02 PM(UTC)
jim-1971

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 130 post(s)
Is it odd that I would happily take her place in this situation?