Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
naoto0208  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2024 8:14:47 AM(UTC)
naoto0208

As the title suggests, does anyone know how to install a pussy on a Genesis 8 model?

I'm sorry, but I'm Japanese, so there may be some mistakes in my English.

As you can see in the image, when you drag Step 1 of the PDF instruction manual 01 advanced Pussy G8 onto the model, it looks like large gray shorts? The model is formed and does not form a female genitalia properly.

https://x.gd/5EMOp

The same phenomenon occurs even if you drag it to the text of the Genesis 8 model in Scene.

As explained in the URL below, I put the female genital model zip downloaded from the renderotica site, Supplement.dsx and Manifest.dsx into C:\Users\Public\Documents\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\Downloads, but Just a similar gray pants-like model is formed.

https://3d-ero.com/daz-anatomy-seiki-dim

If anyone knows anything about DAZ, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your understanding.

Zeppelin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2024 12:59:10 PM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 96 post(s)
Looks like the data has not been loaded or is in the wrong place in the Daz Library. Double check to make sure the downloaded content is in the right place, restart Daz and try again. I have this product and it works fine for me
Pushee-Ri  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2024 11:22:07 PM(UTC)
Pushee-Ri

Was thanked: 187 time(s) in 171 post(s)
Have you renamed the .zip file you downloaded from ‘rotica? Have you tried to install the product manually? If your first installation attempt is unsuccessful, you should delete the product and then reinstall it.

I also partly use the AP project. It works for me without any problems. As Zeppelin wrote: looks like the link between People -> Base AP and data ->Object is broken or the data object itself is corrupted (this can happen due to a wrong installation).

Good luck! It's a really nice product :)

BrotherHades  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2024 1:51:23 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 302 time(s) in 240 post(s)

Going by the images you uploaded, via the second link you installed Pumping Pole Palette, which is a texture expansion for Dicktator. So you will need Dicktator for it to work.

When Advanced Pussy is first loaded onto G8F it will have a gray look as it hasn't been assigned textures yet. (Unless is it loading in as gray boxes, if that is the case then you have an issue with the Geometry not loading correctly, I can't say for sure as the first image link is loading the Advanced Pussy product page) The way a lot of the grafts work the textures are assigned when you use a Material Copy Script, that pulls the files used for torso or body in most cases, and copies them to the graft surfaces. So loading most grafts there is going to be a three or four step process.

1) Load graft on figure

2) Run material copy

3) Load Geoshell

4) Add shell texture (A lot of shells load with a basic texture so this step is not always required, unless you want to use alternate shell textures like Pumping Pole Palette, or Pussy Wizard)

(There is sometimes an additional step if using multiple shells/grafts on the figure you'll need to run a shell fix script. By selecting each shell and running the shell fix on it. Basically the issue is when grafts load, the graft surfaces are added to the shell, problem is each graft loaded in means that grafts surfaces gets added to the shell, and extra surfaces not assigned materials in Daz Studio by default are set to white, so you'll end up with white shell surfaces where the other grafts surfaces are loaded onto the shell.)  

k_shiro  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 13, 2024 9:58:40 PM(UTC)
k_shiro

日本の方のようなので、日本語で書いてみます。うまく表示されると良いのですが。

Advanced Pussy が正常にインストールされている前提で説明します。

1)G8 Female を選択:Viewport でフィギュアをダブルクリックするか、SceneタブでGenesis 8 Femaleをクリック

2)フィギュアを選択した状態で「01-Advanced Pussy G8アイコン」をダブルクリックすると、グレイパンツ状態になります

3)そのままの状態で、「02-Advanced Pussy Copy Material G8アイコン」をダブルクリックするとグレイパンツ状態が解消される

はずです。私の場合、問題なく動作します。

naoto0208さんの投稿に、上記3)を行ったという記載がないためちょっと不安になりました。

上記のとおりにならなければ、何か不具合があると思います。